Optimized, high-quality Invitrogen ELISA kits allow you to measure target-specific proteins with confidence, reliability, and consistency. A variety of ELISA kit formats are available including complete, ready-to-use kits as well as pre-optimized reagents to design your own. ELISA kits and antibody pairs are available for a variety of different species, including human, mouse, rat, non-human primate, canine, porcine, bovine, equine, and feline. In addition to the ready-to-use PCR-and-Elisa-kits-ru formats, special services such as batch reservation, bulk packaging, and custom target development are available to provide flexibility and convenience when starting your next research project. Search for all available kits using the search bar above.
Uncoated ELISA and Antibody Pair Kits
Invitrogen’s uncoated and paired antibody pair ELISA kits have the reagents needed to coat your own plates, process overnight, and run the assay. Kit configurations provide flexible and easy-to-use options. Uncoated kits and antibody pair kits are ideal for experienced ELISA users with a tight budget and less stringent requirements for an inter-and intra-assay variance.
Benefits of Coated ELISA Kits
- Pre-titrated and optimized matched antibody pairs and all reagents provided optimized for ELISA development.
- Most options for kit configuration – Shop based on your assay volume through a selection of pack sizes, including 2-, 10-, and 20-plate kits.
- Complete: Includes all essential reagents and buffers to limit variability. Generic reagents such as wash and stop solution are not included.
- Affordable prices that fit even the most demanding budgets and help maximize your research.
Kit components included
- Pretitrated capture antibody
- Pretitrated detection antibody
- Recombinant protein standard
- substrate solution
- Assay buffer (sample diluent)
- coating buffer
Benefits of antibody pair kits
Flexible – Matched antibody pairs can be used for ELISA or with other immunoassay platforms.
Convenient packaging option – All-in-one buffer kit sold separately, if needed for ELISA development.